Welcome to the Western Gateway to Hopi Land!
The Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites
The Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites is conveniently located at the western gateway to Hopi tribal lands. The Legacy Inn can be your home base to explore the American Southwest – Grand Canyon to the west, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, and Monument Valley to the north, the Painted Desert to the south, and Canyon de Chelly to the east. Hopi people have lived on the mesas of northeastern Arizona for over 1,000 years. Take an Experience Hopi tour departing right from our hotel lobby with an authorized Hopi Guide and Experience comfort, Experience hospitality, Experience Hopi.
Enjoy special rates on overnight accommodations when you book direct – just click on RESERVATIONS and start your Hopi adventure. Call today to reserve your full day tour with one of our certified and experienced Hopi tour guides.
Rules and Guidelines
- Masks must be worn before entering hotel property.
- The Main Lobby entrance will be the only entrance. All others will be closed.
- Our welcome host will be present to offer hand sanitizer and a mask.
- Upon entry, each guest will go through a contactless, thermal check. If found to have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, guests will not be permitted to enter.
- 6 people admitted at a time in our hotel lobby.
- 6’ social distancing guidelines will be posted throughout the hotel.
- If guests to not comply with the set guidelines, they will be asked to leave the property.
- Deep cleaning with hospitality grade disinfectants where guests can expect to see enhanced procedures, which include: face mask requirements, social distancing and limited capacity in all public places.
Experience Hopi Tours
Visit the Hopi mesas and experience one of North America’s oldest yet vibrant Native American cultures. Your Experience Hopi Guide will share the heritage of the Hopi as you travel in comfort across the mesas. Tours depart daily from the lobby of the Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites. Settle back in captain’s chair seating with individual LED lighting and air as your Experience Hopi Guide describes the sights and tells you about Hopi heritage on the custom sound system. Chilled bottled water is on board and lunch is included on full day tours. Click Here to learn more.
Hopi Arts Trail
The Hopi Arts Trail is not a literal trail to hike but rather a way for visitors to connect with the wonderful artists and galleries on the Hopi mesas in northern Arizona. The Hopi people have lived in villages on the mesas for over a thousand years and have one of the most uniquely preserved cultures in America. The Arts Trail is an invitation to the world to visit the mesas in a respectful manner, to connect with some of the very finest artists in their galleries and home workshops. Click for More