The Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites is conveniently located at the western gateway to Hopi tribal lands. The Legacy Inn can be your home base to explore the American Southwest – Grand Canyon to the west, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, and Monument Valley to the north, the Painted Desert to the south, and Canyon de Chelly to the east. Hopi people have lived on the mesas of northeastern Arizona for over 1,000 years. Take an Experience Hopi tour departing right from our hotel lobby with an authorized Hopi Guide and Experience comfort, Experience hospitality, Experience Hopi.
Enjoy special rates on overnight accommodations when you book direct – just click on RESERVATIONS and start your Hopi adventure. Call today to reserve your full day tour with one of our certified and experienced Hopi tour guides.
Rules and Guidelines
- Masks must be worn before entering hotel property.
- The Main Lobby entrance will be the only entrance. All others will be closed.
- Our welcome host will be present to offer hand sanitizer and a mask.
- Upon entry, each guest will go through a contactless, thermal check. If found to have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, guests will not be permitted to enter.
- 6 people admitted at a time in our hotel lobby.
- 6’ social distancing guidelines will be posted throughout the hotel.
- If guests to not comply with the set guidelines, they will be asked to leave the property.
- Deep cleaning with hospitality grade disinfectants where guests can expect to see enhanced procedures, which include: face mask requirements, social distancing and limited capacity in all public places.